Side Effects to Report
There are a number of serious side effects of Aplenzin
that you should report to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Seizures (see Aplenzin Seizures)
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior (see Antidepressants and Suicide)
- Anxiety, agitation, or panic
- Hostility or aggressiveness
- Engaging in unusual or dangerous activities
- Restlessness or an inability to sit still
- Extreme elation or feeling of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood
- Other unusual changes in behavior
- Fast heart rate
- Heart palpitations
- Difficulty sleeping
- Feelings of internal jitteriness or restlessness
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the Aplenzin side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While the issue may not be an Aplenzin side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.