Dosing Information for Budeprion XLThe dose of Budeprion XL that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your Budeprion XL dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Budeprion XL Dosing for more information.)
Side Effects of Budeprion XLAs with any medicine, side effects are possible with Budeprion XL. However, not everyone who takes it will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the medication quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
The most common side effects of Budeprion XL include:
- Dry mouth (see Wellbutrin XL and Dry Mouth)
- Weight loss (see Wellbutrin XL and Weight Loss)
- Insomnia (see Wellbutrin XL and Insomnia)
(Click Side Effects of Budeprion XL to learn more, including some of the potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)
You can also read about specific side effects of Budeprion XL in the following eMedTV articles:
- Wellbutrin XL and Hair Loss
- Wellbutrin XL and Suicide
- Wellbutrin XL and Weight Gain
- Wellbutrin Seizures.