Side Effects to Report
Some side effects of Forfivo XL
are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Seizures (see Forfivo XL Seizures)
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior (see Antidepressants and Suicide)
- Anxiety, agitation, or panic
- Hostility or aggressiveness
- Engaging in unusual or dangerous activities
- Restlessness or an inability to sit still
- Extreme elation or feelings of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood
- Other unusual changes in behavior
- Fast heartbeat
- Heart palpitations
- Difficulty sleeping
- Feelings of internal jitteriness or restlessness
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the Forfivo XL side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Forfivo XL or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.