Ludiomil Side Effects
There are a number of possible side effects with Ludiomil that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider, including, but not limited to:
- Heart attack or stroke
- Change in heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Fast heart rate (tachycardia) or feelings of a rapidly or forcefully beating heart (palpitations)
- Confusion, delusions, or hallucinations
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
- Any breast changes, including breast enlargement or breast discharge
- Swelling of the testicles
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice)
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior (see Maprotiline and Suicide)
- Hostility or aggressiveness
- Engaging in unusual or dangerous activities
- Restlessness or inability to sit still
- Extreme elation or feeling of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood
- Other unusual changes in behavior
- Difficulty sleeping
- Anxiety, agitation, or panic attacks.
You may experience some or none of the Ludiomil side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, be sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a Ludiomil side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.