Depression Home > Aplenzin
Side Effects of AplenzinAs with any medicine, Aplenzin can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. Most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug InteractionsAplenzin can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Aplenzin Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Seizures or epilepsy
- A brain tumor
- A history of head trauma or brain injury
- An eating disorder, such as bulimia or anorexia
- Bipolar disorder or a family history of bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression)
- Heart disease
- Had a recent heart attack
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Aplenzin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Aplenzin and Breastfeeding).