Depression Home > Budeprion XL
Budeprion XL Drug InteractionsBudeprion XL can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Drug Interactions With Budeprion XL).
Budeprion XL: What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Budeprion XL if you have:
- Seizures or epilepsy
- A brain tumor
- A history of head trauma or brain injury
- An eating disorder, such as bulimia or anorexia
- Bipolar disorder or a family history of bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression)
- Heart disease
- A recent history of heart attack
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Wellbutrin XL and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Bupropion and Breastfeeding)
- Drink alcohol regularly.