Depression Home > Budeprion XL
Alternatives to Budeprion XLDepression, even in its most severe form, is highly treatable. As with many illnesses, getting treatment early is more effective and reduces the chance of recurrence.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
What If I Take an Overdose of Budeprion XL?People who take too much Budeprion XL may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmia)
- Muscle tension, pain, and damage
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Breathing problems
- Loss of life.