Depression Home > Cymbalta Withdrawal
Symptoms of Cymbalta withdrawal can be both physical and psychological in nature. Commonly reported symptoms include irritability, headaches, and dizziness. In order to minimize or prevent symptoms of withdrawal, your healthcare provider may decrease your dose slowly over time. Symptoms can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
Cymbalta Withdrawal SymptomsBoth physical and psychological symptoms can occur when Cymbalta is stopped. Based on clinical studies, symptoms of withdrawal from Cymbalta can include:
- Dizziness -- up to 12 percent of people
- Nausea -- up to 6 percent
- Headaches -- up to 5.3 percent
- Unpleasant sensations (such as tingling or burning) -- up to 2.9 percent
- Vomiting -- up to 2.4 percent
- Irritability -- up to 2.4 percent
- Nightmares -- up to 2 percent.