Depression Home > Desipramine
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth one to four times daily.
- You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Desipramine should be taken at the same time(s) each day to maintain even levels of the medication in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.