Depression Home > Fetzima
Side Effects of Fetzima
- Excessive sweating
- Increased heart rate.
Important Information for Your Healthcare Provider
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A fast heart rate
- Heart problems
- Ever had a seizure
- Bipolar disorder or a family member with bipolar disorder
- Ever had an abnormally high mood (mania)
- Had thoughts of suicide or of harming yourself
- Problems urinating
- An enlarged prostate
- Been told you have low blood sodium levels (hyponatremia)
- Ever had bleeding problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Drink alcohol regularly
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Fetzima and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Fetzima and Breastfeeding).