Depression Home > Forfivo XL
Side Effects of Forfivo XLJust like any medicine, Forfivo XL may cause side effects. However, not everyone who receives the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug InteractionsForfivo XL may react with several other medicines (see Forfivo XL Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Seizures or epilepsy
- A brain tumor
- A history of head trauma or brain injury
- An eating disorder, such as bulimia or anorexia
- Bipolar disorder or a family history of bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression)
- Heart disease
- Had a recent heart attack
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Forfivo XL and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Forfivo XL and Breastfeeding).