Depression Home > Isocarboxazid
Alternatives to IsocarboxazidDepression, even in its most severe form, is highly treatable. As with many illnesses, getting depression treatment early is more effective and reduces the chance of recurrence.
- Other monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitors (NDRIs)
- Tricyclic antidepressants.
Overdose With IsocarboxazidPeople who take too much isocarboxazid may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Trouble breathing
- Slow reflexes
- Loss of life.