Depression Home > Pamelor
Alternatives to PamelorDepression, even in its most severe form, is highly treatable. As with many illnesses, getting depression treatment early is more effective and reduces the chance of recurrence.
- Other tricyclic antidepressants
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitors (NDRIs)
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Pamelor may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Changes in heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Very low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Congestive heart failure
- Lung problems
- Sleepiness or fainting
- Seeing things that are not really there (hallucinations)
- Dilated (wide open) pupils
- Loss of life.