Depression Home > Remeron
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Remeron may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Memory problems
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Loss of life (especially if Remeron is taken with other medications).
How Should Remeron Be Stored?Remeron should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture or heat. The tablets should be kept in an airtight container. SolTabs (the orally disintegrating tablets) should be kept in their original blister packaging until just before use.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your Remeron as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Remeron 15 mg tablets
- Remeron 30 mg tablets
- Remeron 45 mg tablets.
- Remeron SolTab 15 mg tablets
- Remeron SolTab 30 mg tablets
- Remeron SolTab 45 mg tablets.