Depression Home > Sinequan
- The medication comes in capsule form. It can be taken several times a day or all at once before bedtime. If the medication makes you drowsy, ask your healthcare provider about taking it just before bedtime.
- For people with trouble swallowing capsules, a liquid form (doxepin solution) is also available.
- It does not matter if you take Sinequan with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Your dosage should be taken at the same time(s) each day to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For the medicine to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.