Depression Home > Venlafaxine XR
Dosing With Venlafaxine XRThe dose of venlafaxine XR that your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.
Venlafaxine XR Side EffectsAs with any medicine, there are possible side effects with venlafaxine XR. However, not everyone who takes venlafaxine XR will experience side effects. When venlafaxine XR side effects do occur, in most cases they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Body weakness
- A decrease in appetite or loss of appetite (see Does Effexor XR Have Anorexia Effects?)
- Dry mouth (see Effexor XR and Dry Mouth)
- Insomnia (see Effexor XR and Insomnia)
- Weight loss (see Effexor XR and Weight Loss)
- Sexual problems (see Sexual Side Effects From Effexor XR)
- Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction or just ED (see Effexor XR and Impotence).