Depression Home > Venlafaxine XR
Alternatives to Venlafaxine XRDepression, even in its most severe form, is highly treatable. As with many illnesses, getting depression treatment early is more effective and reduces the chance of recurrence.
- Other serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitors (NDRIs)
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
Overdose With Venlafaxine XRPeople who take too much venlafaxine XR may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Increased heart rate (tachycardia)
- Irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Altered levels of consciousness, including coma