Depression Home > Venlafaxine
Effects of Venlafaxine
When and How to Take It
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth, usually two or three times a day.
- You should take venlafaxine with food.
- Your dosages should be taken at the same times each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For venlafaxine to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.