Depression Home > Viibryd
Drug Interactions With ViibrydViibryd can potentially react with several other medications (see Viibryd Drug Interactions).
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A history of seizures
- Bipolar disorder (sometimes called manic depression) or mania
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- Frequent alcohol intake
- Low blood sodium levels
- A history of bleeding problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Viibryd and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Viibryd and Breastfeeding).