Depression Home > Wellbutrin XL
Are There Alternatives?Depression, even in its most severe form, is highly treatable. As with many illnesses, getting treatment early is more effective and reduces the chance of recurrence.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Wellbutrin XL may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmia)
- Muscle tension, pain, and damage
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Breathing problems
- Loss of life.