Depression Home > Generic Zoloft
A generic version of Zoloft is now available. It is available as Sertraline tablets, which come in three different strengths. Sertraline is also available in a liquid form. Although the active ingredient in generic Zoloft is the same as the brand-name version, the inactive ingredients may vary, which may cause problems for people with certain allergies or sensitivities.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Social anxiety disorder (social phobia).
- Sertraline 25 mg tablets
- Sertraline 50 mg tablets
- Sertraline 100 mg tablets
- Sertraline oral concentrate 20 mg per mL.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan Laboratories
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals.