Depression Home > Zoloft
- Bipolar disorder or a family history of bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression)
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- A recent history of heart attack (or if you have unstable heart disease)
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, preservatives, or latex.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Zoloft and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Zoloft and Breastfeeding).