As with any medicine, there are possible side effects with Paxil CR. However, not everyone who takes the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the drug well. When side effects do occur, in most cases they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the most common side effects of Paxil CR include:
- Ejaculation problems (see Paxil CR Sexual Side Effects)
- Insomnia (see Paxil CR and Insomnia)
- Dry mouth (see Paxil CR and Dry Mouth)
- Increased sweating.
(Click Paxil CR Side Effects to learn about the specific side effects of Paxil CR, including some of the more serious side effects that you should report to your healthcare provider.)
You can also read about other possible side effects by clicking on the following links:
- Paxil CR and Premature Ejaculation
- Paxil CR and Suicide
- Paxil CR and Weight Gain
- Paxil CR and Weight Loss.