General Information on Taking Viibryd
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Viibryd
include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Viibryd should be taken with food. It may not work as well if taken on an empty stomach.
- This medication can be taken in the morning or the evening. If it makes you drowsy, try taking it at night. If it keeps you awake, take your dose of Viibryd in the morning.
- Try to take your dosage at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medication in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to dosing with Viibryd, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.