Drug Interactions With ViibrydViibryd can potentially react with several other medications (see Viibryd Drug Interactions).
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A history of seizures
- Bipolar disorder (sometimes called manic depression) or mania
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- Frequent alcohol intake
- Low blood sodium levels
- A history of bleeding problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Viibryd and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Viibryd and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Viibryd Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
As with any medication, it is possible to take too much Viibryd. If you happen to overdose on this drug, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Viibryd Overdose for more information.)